Automatic garage door openers can malfunction or stop working for a large number of reasons. Some of the more common issues include:
- Your garage door opener just won’t open or close the door like it normally would.
- The motor sounds like its working but nothing is moving.
- Your remote doesn’t work anymore.
- You’ve changed the batteries in your remote but the garage door opener still won’t operate.
- The garage door opener started to operate really slowly all of a sudden.
- The lights are flashing and/or there is a clicking sound coming from the garage door opener.
- The garage door closes but then immediately opens by itself.
- You can see broken parts on the garage door opener.
Our knowledge and training gives us the experience required to diagnose any and all faults and provide effective solutions no matter the garage door opener brand, make, model or size.